1. Crêpes, nutella, croques monsieurs, cheese, pain au chocolat, baguettes, wine
2. Getting lost in winding streets on purpose and stumbling on something beautiful
3. Scarves, sweaters, leather shoes…on guys
4. Perfectly put together Parisian children
5. Automatically being enigmatic and interesting because I am American
6. Walks in the most manicured and perfect gardens and parks
7. Being attacked for my lunch by pigeons (rats with wings)
8. Free time at museums viewing some of the world’s most famous and beautiful art
9. Making one cappuccino or pitcher of wine last 4 hours just to avoid venturing back out into the rain and gloom
10. There is no excuse ever to not look chic
11. Witnessing the bizarre daily event on the metro
Honey, it’s okay, it’s okay
The future will work out, you just have to be patient and wait
Cause we are all near-sighted and we can’t see past today
Just gonna have to be patient and wait
-Clementine is my Sunshine (aka JWu)
Je rêve toujours de fallafel. Le meilleur.
Salvador Dalí in Paris, 1971.
[Credit : Ara Güler]
This looks just like my apartment in Paris. I love the image of my uptight host-mother hanging with Dali.